Built on the highest point of Aristi, one of the most beautiful villages in Greece, the Aristi Mountain Resort & Villas is a refuge and an ideal starting point to explore the enchanting complex of Zagorochoria. With distinctions and awards for its facilities and services, its mission is to provide the ultimate holiday experience and introduce its guests to the region. It is an earthly paradise not only for nature lovers but for every visitor.
Become a member of this wonderful team and come work with us by sending your resume!
- Develop unique, original, and suitable menus for the kitchen.
- Identify and introduce new cooking techniques.
- Collaborate with restaurant managers to define service standards.
- Maintain the kitchen and surrounding areas in compliance with our hotel standards and health code regulations.
- Monitor inventory and purchase supplies and food from approved suppliers.
- Recruit, train, and supervise the Executive Sous Chefs, Chefs de Cuisine, and the rest of the culinary team.
- Culinary Diploma.
- Advanced culinary skills.
- Exceptional leadership skills, including motivation, training, supervision, and goal setting.
- At least 2 years of experience in a similar position.
- Food Control Experience.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
The company offers:
- Full-time employment.
- A working environment that supports professional development.
- Salary commensurate with qualifications.