The Maestro Group is aiming to provide high-quality services, leverages the extensive experience of its executives in the field of hospitality and business. The group owns hotels and manages others, offering solutions and support for creating the appropriate conditions for the optimal management and operation of the hotels it undertakes.
The Maestro Group operates in the regions of Agia Anna (Evia), Mykonos, Athens, Santorini, Zakynthos, and Zagorochoria.
- Develop unique, original, and suitable menus for the kitchen.
- Identify and introduce new cooking techniques.
- Collaborate with restaurant managers to define service standards.
- Maintain the kitchen and surrounding areas in compliance with our hotel standards and health code regulations.
- Monitor inventory and purchase supplies and food from approved suppliers.
- Recruit, train, and supervise the Executive Sous Chefs, Chefs de Cuisine, and the rest of the culinary team.
- Culinary Diploma.
- Advanced culinary skills.
- Exceptional leadership skills, including motivation, training, supervision, and goal setting.
- At least 2 years of experience in a similar position.
- Food Control Experience.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
The company offers:
- Full-time employment.
- A working environment that supports professional development.
- Salary commensurate with qualifications.