The THALATTA Seaside Hotel in the area of Agia Anna, Evia, is seeking to fill the following position:
Become a member of this wonderful team and come work with us by sending your resume!
- Develop unique, original, and suitable menus for the kitchen.
- Identify and introduce new cooking techniques.
- Collaborate with restaurant managers to define service standards.
- Maintain the kitchen and surrounding areas in compliance with our hotel standards and health code regulations.
- Monitor inventory and purchase supplies and food from approved suppliers.
- Recruit, train, and supervise the Executive Sous Chefs, Chefs de Cuisine, and the rest of the culinary team.
- Culinary Diploma.
- Advanced culinary skills.
- Exceptional leadership skills, including motivation, training, supervision, and goal setting.
- At least 2 years of experience in a similar position.
- Food Control Experience.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
The company offers:
- Full-time employment.
- A working environment that supports professional development.
- Salary commensurate with qualifications.